Much of hip slimming is based on full body slimming. Slimming pills which is popular in recent years can, on the basis of exercises, increase slimming effect. To slim down only the hips, you need to do more exercises targeting the hips areas. Generally, you need to do the exercises for a period of time before you can see any results. We believe that if you persevere in doing the following exercises, you will achieve more tone and lifted buttocks and not merely achieving your hips slimming aim.
1. Lie down on your back on a mat, bend your legs and place your hands at the sides of your body with your feet flat on the mat.
2. Press down on your heels and lift up your hips, and then lower your hips to the starting position. You can slowly increase the height till which you lift your hips. If you want to increase the difficulty level of the exercise, you can try to do it with one leg on the floor.
The shoulder lift
Lie down on your stomach on a mat and stretch your arms to the front. Lift up your upper body as much as possible with your head slightly lifted up, and then slowly lower your body to the starting position. Keep your abdomen and your body below that closely touching the floor and do not do the exercise with sudden force.
The hips and legs Lift
1. Lie on your stomach on a mat and straighten your legs and arms. Slowly raise your right arm and left leg as much as you can with your head slightly lifted up.
2. Then slowly lower them to the starting position. Then switch to the left arm and right leg. You can slowly increase the height till which you lift your arm and leg. While lifting them up, exhale.
The hand and leg lift
1. Kneel on a mat with your hands placed on the floor as support. Slowly lift up and straighten your right arm and left leg as much as you can.
2. Then slowly lower them to the starting position. Switch to the left arm and right leg. Keep the natural position of your head and spine. You can slowly increase the height till which you lift your arm and leg. When lifting them up, exhale.