The body can not speak to express that happens in it. But some irregularities on the part of the body including the hair can be a specific signal on overall health. Damaged hair can be a sign that poor physical health.

Problems on the hair such as dandruff, hair loss or graying is often regarded as a trivial problem. Though damaged hair can be an indicator that there is a problem in the body that is more serious.

Here are some of the meanings of hair damaged the health of the body, as reported by Lifemojo:

1. Dandruff
Dandruff can be caused because the scalp is too dry or too oily. Using a shampoo too often or too infrequently can cause dandruff.

Dermatological also believed that dandruff is caused due to fungal growth. Dandruff does not show adverse health conditions, but may be indicative of yellow dandruff seborrheic dermatitis, inflammatory skin condition that is related to hormones, fungi or even a particular neurologic problem.

2. Hair loss
Dermatologists believe that humans lose about 90 to 100 hairs every day. Do not worry, about 90 percent of hair follicles you have, growing on a regular basis while the remaining 10 percent go into sleep mode (telogen phase) and the hair of these follicles will die and fall off every 2 to 3 months, which will then be replaced with new hair . This cycle will occur repeatedly.

Hair loss can be a sign that your diet is unhealthy. Hair needs protein, iron, zinc, vitamin A and omega-3 fatty acids to stay healthy and shiny.

These nutrients can not be met if your diet is too strict. If you are malnourished or have an eating disorder, the effect will be slightly visible on the hair and began to fall.

3. Premature gray hair
Gray hair does not always describe aging. Premature gray hair is also associated with hereditary traits. Gray is not really associated with poor health, but conditions such as anemia, thyroid problems, vitamin B12 deficiency, and vitiligo (a skin condition where there is loss of the brown color of the skin) can cause premature graying

Advertisements