Slow The Signs Of Premature Aging Naturally
There are many ways to prevent premature aging. A little change in lifestyle, the use of effective skincare products and the resolve to maintain a healthy regimen can keep your body at its best.
Slowing the signs of aging is possible. Many people have experimented on it time and again. An effective routine would a combination of the following:
• Exercise regularly. Your body needs to get active everyday and maintain ideal weight to prevent skin sagging. So start an exercise program that will keep you on your toes even for 30 minutes a day. Walking, running, cycling and swimming are good cardio exercises to eliminate overall body fat. Twice or thrice a week alternate it with strength exercises to increase muscle mass and tighten the skin.
• Diet. A well-balanced diet with less of the sweets and more on complex carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables and lots of fluids will enhance your body’s normal functions.
• Don’t forget to include Vitamins A, C and E, selenium and beta carotene on your daily diet to boost your body’s various metabolic functions.
• Start a skin care regime. Keeping it simple will maximize the effect. Cleanse with a gentle soap, moisturize and include an anti-aging cream. Choosing the right one for your skin type may take time. Buy a product in small quantity at first especially if your skin is sensitive.
• Positive thinking. A good disposition in life can enhance the mood. If you’re happy, it will show. It’s also a great stress-buster.
How to Slow The Aging Process Naturally
- HGH Anti Aging Spray
Reviews of the best HGH Human Growth Hormone Anti Aging Oral Spray Products
- Best Foods to Eat
Discover the best foods to eat for weight loss, for better health, for anti aging, for disease prevention and more
- Buy The Best HGH Supplements Online
buy the best hgh human growth hormone products available, discover what makes HGH so effective for anti aging
- Natural Anti Aging and Skin Care Tips
Natural anti aging skin care tips – How to get healthy skin, look and feel younger, and improve your longevity
Vitamins That Are Good for Anti Aging
Who doesn’t want to look good and vibrant? With healthy looking skin, your skin showing off a natural blush and overall glow, you’ll be the envy of your friends. The anti-aging business pushes for a lot of vitamins, supplements and creams to maintain youthful skin but in reality there is no need to spend more for vitamins that will slow the process of aging.
Vitamin A — This vitamin is important in the normal functioning of the immune system that’s why it’s also called the anti-infective vitamin. Its also known function is maintaining normal skin health, hair and mucous membranes. Normal bone growth and tooth development are also aided by this vitamin. Sources of vitamin A include oatmeal, fruits, vegetables, cheese, yogurt, meat, poultry and fish.
Vitamin C — Also known as ascorbic acid, humans cannot produce its own vitamin C so it’s important to include it in the diet. This vitamin is important in the synthesis of collagen which is an important component of skin, bone, blood vessels and ligaments. It is also high in antioxidants which fights that damages caused by free radicals. Smokers should include certain doses of vitamin C in their diet. Vitamin C is also important in regenerating other antioxidants in our body such as Vitamin E. Load up on vitamin C by eating lots of fruits and vegetables.
Vitamin E — It is also known as skin vitamin because it contains antioxidants to protect our body against the damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals are known to damage cells. It also helps maintain immune system health and aid in DNA repair. Almonds, peanuts, sunflower oil, broccoli, kiwi, mango and spinach are good sources of Vitamin E.
How To Reduce Wrinkles Naturally
You are aware of this whole anti-aging fixation. That’s the reason you don’t smile or laugh unnecessarily to prevent laugh lines or avoid squinting when you’re out on the beach so as not to develop deep lines between your brows. But still lines are showing. And just this morning, you noticed the crow’s feet. What could you be doing wrong?
Aging is a natural process and whether you like or not, lines will show up, skin will sag and the skin renewal process will naturally slow down. Good thing, there are ways to delay it through proper diet, exercise and good attitude.
1. Avoid the sun. Sun exposure can’t be prevented but at least protect your skin year-round by wearing sunscreen. Be conscious all the time not only during summer. Use umbrella, wear protective clothing. Wear a hat.
2. Stop smoking. It’s not only bad for your health. It also ages the skin faster because it breaks down collagen and elastin, two main components that keep skin supple and elastic.
3. Sleep. Experts say that when you sleep adequately your body produces more HGH (human growth hormone) which is beneficial to preserving your skin’s youth.
4. Sleep on your back. Your pillow may be soft but when you get the habit of sleeping with your face flat on the pillow, you’ll develop more wrinkles than those who sleep on their back. Sleeping on your side wouldn’t do you good as well, you’ll just increase wrinkles on cheeks and chin.
5. Avoid squinting. Use reading glasses if that’s the reason you are. Or use a hat to protect your eyes from the sun’s rays.
HGH Human Growth Hormone Supplements for Anti Aging
Have you about the human growth hormone or HGH? Of how they are being pushed by some suppliers of HGH supplements as an anti-aging solution? Before spending your dollars on HGH injections, learn about its benefits and side effects first.
HGH or human growth hormone is a type of hormone that is naturally produced in our body. It is responsible for growth during childhood and helps maintain tissues and organs for life. However as the aging process continues, the amount of HGH produced in the pituitary gland decreases.
If only HGH can be produced in the same amount as when we were growing up, some people thought that it will keep our organs functioning optimally. That is a good premise but there are no scientific studies showing that HGH injections can help reverse the signs of aging.
However, there are findings about the benefits of HGH injections to those who have deficiency in it. The effects include increase in muscle mass, decrease in body fat, increase in bone density, increase in the capacity to exercise and aid in the heart’s ability to contract. No significant effects were found for healthy adults who took HGH injections. The results showed increase in muscle mass and decrease in body fat but exercise and proper diet can bring that effect more effectively, safely and cheaper too than having HGH shots.
The side effects reported were high blood pressure, diabetes, bloating, headaches, arthritis like symptoms, swelling in arms and legs, muscle pain, hardening of the arteries and abnormal growth of bones and internal organs.
HGH injection is not an anti-aging ally. It has other purposes for those who have deficiency in it. Talking with your doctor whether you need HGH injections is very important so as not to have misconception about its indications. To boost HGH production, experts recommend getting adequate sleep everyday. This does not only give your body ample time to repair itself but is also a definite energy booster