Skin Care Tips
Skin Care, Beauty and Skin
Skin is not only the symbol of beauty but it is also a symbol of good health. A person with a well shaped body but with rough , dull and pippled skin is not looked upon nicely. When we grow old the bold circulation of skin become lowered. Due to this our skin loses its grace and youthful appererance. Skin problem becomes due to lack of proper circulation of blood . Other reason of skin problem is the over exposure to sun, late night parties and over consumption of alcohol. If you want your skin helthy, keep away from hazard of modern living.
Food For Beautiful Skin – Healthy Food For Beautiful Skin
Think About that last meal, was it for beautiful skin? Food is fuel for our body. So put balance food to get out best.
The good news is that you can eat a healthy, well balanced diet and get rewarded with beautiful skin. Of course, there are also plenty of myths out there as well. To help you to learn what is the right thing to eat and what is anything but that, take a look at these tips for healthy skin.
* Add in a well balanced diet. Yes, you have heard it before but a well balanced diet is essential for beautiful skin. You don’t have to eat raw vegetables and boring foods, but you do need to eat your share of vitamins and nutrients.
* For wrinkle prevention, you can add some carrots to your diet. If you do not like them, go ahead and grate them up and place them in your salad or even in your tomato sauce. You won’t really taste them but they will get into you. Do the same thing with fresh spinach. Add them to a salad, get the rewards of wrinkle free skin and don’t worry about it.
* Eating chocolate or greasy French fries does not cause acne! This is a just a myth that is out there. Yet, many people should avoid these foods anyway. To get rid of acne that you have, eat a well balanced diet that is rich in antioxidants. There is no fighting the fact that you may gain some weight with chocolate and French fries, but you will not have acne because of them.
* Eating broccoli, carrots and milk can help to protect your skin in a number of ways. It will look beautiful and it will also help you to have less risk of diseases on your skin. They can help protect you from UV rays and help to prevent some forms of cancer. Of course, they are just good for your body too!
* Other foods that are good for your body include: Fish, flaxseed, sweet potatoes, squash, spinach, hazelnuts, almonds and other foods that are rich in Vitamin A.
To have beautiful skin, start with the foods that you eat. You can find a wide range of wonderful recipes that are designed to provide healthy, wonderful foods that will also benefit the way that your skin feels. Take some time to make sure your diet is balanced and you will benefit in the long run.
Identify your skin type firstly
Wash your face with a neutral (not made for a particular skin type) soap or cleanser (such as Neutrogena for normal skin). Rinse with water. Pat try with a towel just enough to absorb moisture do not rub. Wait one hour, and then blot your entire face with one ply (or layer) of a large facial tissue. Press lightly all over your face and leave for about one minute. Then remove the paper carefully and examine it near a window or a light.
What do you see ?
* If you see oil throughout the tissue, you most likely have oily skin.
* If you see oil only in the T-zone (across forehead, down nose and chin), you most likely have combination skin.
* If you see very little oil throughout, you most likely have normal skin.
* If you see no sign of oil at all, you most likely have dry skin.
* If your skin feels irritated or slightly itchy, you most likely have sensitive skin.
You’ll need to perform this test several times a year-during spring, summer and winter- because your skin changes with the seasons.
Types Of Skin
This type of skin is neither too oily, nor too dry. It is not oversensitive to wind, harsh sunlight, or cold. It does not have open pores, lines or acne. It has a smooth texture. It poses little problems unless it has been neglected or abused.
Normally associated with ageing, some people have a naturally dry skin. In this case too, the right nourishment can work wonders. Along with this you need to have a moisturising routine.
Generally people develop an oily skin in their teens. Overproduction of oil by the sebaceous glands leads to an oily skin. People who have an oily skin should avoid oily food, starches and sugar. They need a rigid skin care regime and should remove every trace of make-up every night before going to bed. While bathing, mild exfoliates should be used.
Sensitive skin usually describe any skin types which responds especially quickly and adversely to sudden changes of temperature or humidity and bruises very easily;it is also allergic to many cosmetic products. Thus we see that all types of skin require care. The bath time is best for an overall skin caring rou�tine. Bath time should not be a mere spartan exercise of cleansing the body. It should also be a time to revitalize your body and skin. True, in today’s rush and run lifestyle, a morning bath can at most be a quick cleansing routine that ‘wakes’ you up for the day ahead. However, you could devote some extra time at night before going to bed when you bathe again. Also, a weekly, leisurely, rejuvenating bath should become a routine. This is when you could attend to your skin, and deal with any problem. Tiny body pimples caused by over secretion of the sebaceous glands are a result of poor circula�tion. Use a loofah or coarse mitt to scrub these away and renew your skin. A pumice stone should be used for your heels and other rough areas like elbows and knees. Normal wrinkling of the skin can be attended to while bathing. Rub some moisturizing cream or lotion before the bath. Massage well, and then wash away. You would be surprised to know that your kitchen is a magical box that has all the ingredients to make you beautiful. Expensive creams and lotions are certainly not the answer to your beauty problems. Flowers, fruits, vegetables and other natural things can provide the answers to a lot of skincare problems. So let’s start with something really exciting and unusual…but very simple.
A combination of dry and oily types is known as combination skin or T-zone(to indicate the “T” of your forehead and nose where combination skin tends to be oilier.
Skin lightening remedies for skin
Skin lightening remedies are useful for restoring an even tone to blotchy, discolored skin. They can also reduce the appearance of freckles. You can try some natural remedies for fading tans.
LEMON JUICE :
Lemon juice can be used in a variety of ways. Mix equal amount of glycerin and lemon juice, it can be sponged on to remove a tan. When mixed to a paste with salt or sugar and allowed to remain on the skin for half an hour once each day, lemon juice may lighten brown splotches caused by the sun.
Milk, in its many guises, is a time-tested skin lightener. Mix 3 tablespoon milk and 1 teaspoon lime juice, it can be sponged on to remove a tan. Yogurt, plain or blended with an equal amount of buttermilk, can be used as night cream to ameliorate a fading tan.
Botanicals have a well-established reputation for skin lightening. Aloe vera gel. Smooth over sun-darkened freckles or brown spots at least twice a day. Watercress. Place a freshly washed bunch of watercress in 2 cups cold water. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain and store in the refrigerator. Each morning and evening, sponge the chilled liquid over your fading tan, allow it to dry, then rinse with water.
FRESH APRICOTS, STRAWBERRIES, AND GREEN GRAPES :
Mash the apricot fruit and pat it on your face. For a more complex, blend with /12 teaspoon lemon juice with the pureed fruit before applying to skin. Rinse a bunch of green grapes, squeeze out the juice. Rub the juice over tanned areas, allow it to dry, then rinse off.
Natural Face Masks
The purpose of a face masks is to improve outlook of the face and skin. Face masks will make your skin very glowing and rejunuvate. We are providing some face masks for Normal Skin, Oily Skin and Dry skin.
Normal Skin facemasks:
Use a beaten egg white and mixed with 2 tsp almond oil. Smooth over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on 15 minutes, and then remove gently with water. Blend 1egg white, 2 tsp vegetables oils and 1 tsp apple juice. Smooth over the face, and then wash off after 15 minutes. Mash raw papaya and smooth over the face and throat. Leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water and then splash face with cool water.
Oily Skin face masks:
One-tablespoon honey, one tablespoon Fuller’s Earth (multani mitti) and one-tablespoon rose water. Mix together and apply on the face. Wash off after 15 minutes. Apply once a week but If your skin is too oily use twice a week. Use a beaten egg white and mixed with 1 tsp lemon juice. Apply this mask on the face, and then wash off warm water. Mix one tsp tomato pulp and two-tablespoon potato flour. Apply this paste on the face. Leave on 15 minutes and then remove gently with warm water.
Dry skin face masks :
1 egg yolk, 2 tsp. almond oil, 1 ripe banana. Combine everything in a bowl, make a thick paste. Apply this to face. leave on for 20 minutes, then wash with water. Mix banana, egg white and curd. Apply this facial mask to your face, hands and legs. It will give soft smooth skin. Take one tablespoon of cornflakes with almond oil or milk and grind into a paste. Apply this paste to face. Wash off after 15 minutes. Mix 1 tsp. of butter and 1 tsp of water. Apply over the dry parts of skin. Leave for 15 – 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Mash half of an avocado and smooth over the face. Leave for 10 minutes and then gently remove with damp cloth.
Cucumber Facial Cleanser
This is recipe will clean stubborn dirt from your face.
Extract juice from the cucumber by using a juicer. Get a small amount of juice and mix with milk enough to clean your face. Dub a little amount of the mix using a clean cotton balls and gently wipe your face. Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
Stress related skin disorder
If you are under stress, your body produces excess oil . Sleep disorder, blood circulation problem and hinders working of lymphatic system are also the reason of skin disorder. These then lead to dark circles and puffiness of the eye. If you are in stress, your blood flow to the skin is not flowing properly.In this condition the cell renewal process are interpeted that the main cause of early ageing. Stress could also suppress skin immune system and increase its sensitivity, which in turn leads to redness, itching, allergies, and blotchiness and at last eczema.
You can remove skin disorder permanently by living stress free lifestyle and a proper skin care. And you can remove stress by doing little bit exersise such as : Stress Reliever exercise: This process will take just 10-15 minutes and should be repeated 3-4 times in a week. Find a silent room in your house and put lavender scent before the beginning of the exercise. Cut thin slices of vegetables like cucumber, carrot etc and put it on your skin.
Skin and Beauty Care During Your Pregnancy
During pregnancy your skin will likely change as much as the rest of your body will be changing. Unfortunately, you probably will not like the way that your skin is changing either. Most of the changes that do happen will happen because of the hormones in your body. Yes, you can blame your skin care on your hormones too!
So, what can you do to really get a good looking skin care while you are pregnant? Here are some great tips to keeping your skin looking amazing.
* Don’t use soap. Using soap on your face can really cause it to dry out. This will remove the natural oils in your skin. Instead of doing this, you can benefit by using a body wash product instead. There are many high quality products that you can use including those that have essential oils in them. The result will be that you have a healthy glow.
* Check your labels. Some of your current products may work perfectly for you. Just turn over the label and insure this by looking at the directions provided. As long as they do not tell you not to use them while you are pregnant they can work for you.
* Use your UV protection. It is very important to protect your skin when you head out into the sun light. When you are pregnant this is even more so the case. So, make sure that giving it a UV protection anytime you go outdoors protects your skin. Make sure you do this even in the winter months.
* Eat well. To promote healthy skin during pregnancy make sure that you eat well. That means skipping the greasy fast food stuff and heading for natural, whole foods including lots of vegetables and fruits. Many of them provide high levels of antioxidants that will help to give your skin a healthy feel. Of course, you should be eating this way for baby anyway.
* React to what your skin is doing. It is very common for some women to have a more oily skin during pregnancy. For others, it will end up being a drier skin tone than they are used to. Whatever your skin does, you should purchase and use treatments for it that fit with that specific need. React to your skin with the right skin care products.
All of these things are essential to helping you to get a wonderful, healthy glow to your skin when you are pregnant. You can easily see the benefits and feel good about the way that you look. In the end, you will find that pregnancy skin is some of the best there is.