Ingredients (Serves: 4)
- 500 gm: Chicken bones
- 100 gm: Boneless chicken
- 1 ½ tsp: Refined flour (maida)
- ½ tsp: Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp: Chopped garlic
- White pepper powder
- 1 tsp: Butter
- 1 tsp: Oil
- 1 lt: Water
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash chicken bones.
- Clean, wash and cut chicken into very small pieces (1/2 cm cubes).
- Put chicken bones in a pot with one litre of water, chopped garlic and cook till water is reduced to 600 ml. Strain and keep aside.
- Stir fry chicken pieces in butter till tender and keep the stock aside.
- Heat oil, add cumin seeds and refined flour, cook for a minute, stirring continuously. Then add the reduced chicken stock, chicken pieces, white pepper powder and salt.
- Cook for some time and serve hot.
- You may add half a cup of fresh cream just before serving to make it a little rich.