Mughlai cuisine is famous worldwide for their richness in terms of flavors, aroma, and color. Tandoori Chicken is one of the most delicious dish from Mughlai cuisine. The best feature of Tandoori Chicken is it is easy to prepare and it is not as oily as other chicken dishes. Enjoy the real Tandoori chicken with us
- 8 no: Large Chicken pieces
- 11/4 cup: Yogurt
- 2 tbs: Lime Juice
- ½ quantity: Chopped Onion
- 3-4: Dried Red Chillies
- 2 tsp: Coriander Seeds
- 2 cloves: Crushed Garlic
- 1″ piece: Grated Ginger
- 1-2: Clove
- 2 tsp: Garam Masala
- 2 tsp: Chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Make slits in the flesh of the chicken pieces and rub lime juice and salt over them. Keep aside for half an hour.
- Grind dried chillies, coriander seeds, ginger, garlic and clove together. Mix the paste with garam masala and chilli powder.
- Heat a pan and sauté the masala. Add onions and fry. Pour yogurt and stir well. Remove the pan from fire.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a dish and pour over the yogurt mixture. Refrigerate the marinade overnight or at least for 4-6 hours.
- Arrange the chicken on a broiler tray cook it in a pre-heated oven for 20-30 minutes or brush oil over the chicken pieces and cook in a gas stove turning over till both sides are done.
- Keep pouring oil and masala over the chicken pieces in between.