Good and healthy balanced diet has many benefits to health and as well as skin. These are the things that you must take regularly while maintaining a good balanced diet. You will stay healthy, active, look smart and will also get good beautiful skin.
- Carrots: Maintain the outer layer of the skin to prevent premature aging. What you’ll find in it is the same as you’ll get in Retin A.
- Cheese: To ensure a happy smile, add a slice or two of hard cheese into your diet. Choose Swiss, cheddar, or gouda to block bacteria in the mouth and prevent cavities.
- Citrus Fruits: Hold the skin cells together by forming collagen. Collagen cannot be added to the skin topically, which is why fruits and fruit juices are such an important part of the daily diet.
- Cranberries: Keep urinary tract lining healthy.
- Garlic: Helps combat wrinkles and restores tissue.
- Nonfat Yogurt: High in calcium, which keeps your smile white and your teeth cavity-free.
- Wheat Germ: If you want to get rid of pimples quickly and efficiently, make sure to include two or three tablespoons a day in your diet. Add it to cereal, yogurt, and cottage cheese.