n any corner of garden or home, almost everyone has seen plant with spiny leaves but very few people are acquainted about its importance in life. This plant has been called as Aloe Vera which offers many astonishing health benefits. Aloe vera is a great way to improve health and beauty naturally. The herb, aloe vera is widely used in the preparation of many cosmetic products. Loaded with herbal properties, the aloe vera plant is available in more than 250 species. From which, Aloe Barbadensis is the most useful herb owing to 18 amino acids contained by it.
Since ancient times, the aloe vera plant is used to treat variety of diseases. Many scientific studies have proved its efficiency to cure range of skin diseases from the simplest allergies to the more serious skin infections. Aloe vera is a rich source of vitamin B12 and also contains zinc, magnesium, calcium, Vitamin A, C, E, Amino Acids, fatty acids, Germanium and Enzymes in good amount. Aloe vera has specialty to fight against inflammation, bacteria and viruses. It supports healthy digestive system, which helps to absorb better nutrients and to remove harmful toxins from the body. Thereby, it helps to promote overall health of the body.
Aloe Vera Advantages:
- When pus starts to produce on any injured part, the growth of salmonella bacteria takes place there. In this situation, anti-biotic aloe vera is very helpful. You can directly apply the gel of bactericidal aloe vera on your wound.
- Aloe vera gel has a pain killer property. People having joint problems can massage the aloe vera gel on their joints. It also helps to remove inflammation.
- Daily consumption of the aloe vera boosts the metabolic activity of the body. As well, aloe vera is a good source of vitamin C which protects us from many diseases. It increases blood circulation by toning the vessels and also helps to prevent many heart related problems.
- By water pollution, air pollution, smoking, and the use of green vegetables containing drugs and chemicals, various types of harmful substances get accumulated in the body. Aloe vera helps to eliminate all these poisonous substances from the body.
- Pulp of the aloe vera is useful to treat peptic ulcer. It is a good friend of women but pregnant women should avoid the use of it.
- It decreases the production of insulin in pancreas. It doesn’t have any harmful effects on kidney and liver. It helps to treat liver infection. It is also beneficial to improve the functioning of kidney. As well, it is helpful in urine problem, kidney stone and jaundice.
- By massaging the aloe vera gel in hair, problems of hair such as hair fall, dandruff, and white hair are prevented. Additionally, it helps to make hair long and shiny.