Summer is going on and many women go for parlor for relaxation but if you are tired with facial treatment and cosmetic creams then move ahead towards your kitchen for natural treatment. Curd is delicious, creamy and most valuable therapeutic food. It has lots of benefits on the skin as it is rich source of vitamin B, zinc and calcium which are best known for skin care. Curd has many properties to clear skin internally as well as externally and it leaves your skin with glow and smoothness. Besides skin care, curd can also be used for health care and hair care. To get benefits of curd, you can consume it by combining with some type of fruits or you can apply it on the face by mixing with other substances.
If you are looking for inexpensive natural way for skin care then curd is the best option. It is dairy item which is prepared by bacterial fermentation of milk. Zinc present in the curd assists to decrease the blemishes as well as to cure the acne problem. Lactic acid of curd gives soothing and hydrating effect to the skin and thus makes it supple and nourished. It is the best moisturizer particularly for dry skin as it adds oil in the skin. It acts as a remedy for sunburn by reducing the pain and improving the redness.
It works against the bad impact of sun exposure by serving healthy ingredients on skin. It becomes good face cleanser when it is combined with orange or lemon juice. To make skin softer and fairer, use combination of curd and oatmeal flour. Get rid from dark spots and acnes by regular use of curd as it has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use curd in skin care?
- Combine one spoon of honey with curd. Apply it on face and neck, leave for 20 minutes. Wash your face with clean water and feel the natural glow on skin.
- Add one spoon of olive oil in one spoon of curd. Mix oats until consistent and apply on face. Rinse off with warm water after 15 minutes.
- Mix two spoons of oats flour, one spoon of curd and beaten egg. Use this combination to massage over the face for one minute. Wash the face and feel the difference.
- Make juice of whole and fresh lemon. Add half cup of curd in this juice. Put this mixture in the refrigerator for few hours. Use this combination to massage hands and fingernails. Try this treatment for one week and to get soft, cuticles nails shining with a glow.
- Apply natural curd on your face regularly to avoid acne, decrease the appearance of fine lines and moisturize the skin.
- To add extra healing components in homemade facial, blend yogurt with different fruits, lemon, honey or cucumber.
- Mix 3/4 c. plain curd, 1/2 peach, 1/2 cucumber and 1 carrot and blend them. Feed your face with this mixture and wash out after 10 minutes. You will get moisturized and white skin.
- To remove the dead cells of skin, combine curd with egg, parsley or oat. It is the best face pack to clear the skin.
- Combine the honey in the curd. Rub this mixture over the body to remove the dust from the body.
- Combine rose water and turmeric in the curd. Spread this combination on body or face and massage gently for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water and get soft and white skin.
- Due to the properties like antibacterial and antifungal, curd becomes well known for unblocking clogged pores and cleansing the skin. You can use whole-milk or low fat curd as a body cleanser or mild facial to moisturize the dry skin.
What are the benefits of curd in skin care?
- Clean the skin and gives natural glow.
- It is the best anti aging remedy.
- Helps to whiten the skin.
- Tone down freckles.
- Moisturize and exfoliate the skin.
- Effective therapy for sunburn.
- Reduces blemishes.