Remedies For Glowing Skin
1. Mash banana with milk and apply it on face . Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
2. Make a fine paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, lemon juice and honey.
Scrub the body with the paste. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
3. Make a paste of turmeric powder and orange juice. Scrub it on the area that is widely exposed to sun or cold weather. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
4. A piece of papaya when applied to the face can do a similar magic.
5. Boil cabbage in water and let the water cool overnight. Wash your face with this water early in the morning.
6. Make a paste of powdered mango peels and 1 teaspoon of milk powder. Scrub it over the area that is widely exposed to sun or cold weather.
7. In equal quantities, mix vinegar with rose water and apply.
Make a face mask of curd and cucumber juice and apply it at least once a week.
8. Make a paste of red sandal wood and apply it on the face every day for glowing skin.
9. Make a paste with red sandal powder and coconut milk and apply on the face for soft skin. A healthy massage with coconut milk and a pinch of turmeric powder before a hot water bath also helps.
10. Mix pineapple juice and carrot juice together and apply it on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
11. Boil 8 cups of water, put in 2 table spoons of dark organic honey, slices of cucumber and 2 tea bags of green tea. Let the mixture sit over night in a container, then wash with a face cloth to feel refreshed.
12. Mix half teaspoon dried curry leaf powder with multani mitti (fullers earth) and apply on the face. Wash it with lukewarm water after it gets dry.
13. Apply the mixture of honey and tomato juice on the face and neck, wash it after 15 minutes.
14. Apply coconut water and thick pineapple juice mixture for 15 minutes and pat dry.
15. Drink plenty of water to keep your body well flushed of toxins and wastes.
16. Include plenty of raw foods like fruits, salads and sprouts in your daily diet.
17. Make sure to take time to relax as stress can trigger off many skin problems.