- Milk- 4 Measuring cup
- Lemon juice dissolved in water- 2 tbsp lemon juice dissolved in 1 tbsp of water
- Sugar- 1 1/2 cup
- Water- 4 cups
- Cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp
- Milk- 3 measuring cup milk for ras ( for creamy rasmalai)
- Sugar- 1 1/4 cup
- Sliced almonds and pistachios- 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder- 1 tsp
- Saffron-1/8 tsp
- First keep the 3 cups of milk for ras to boil until it reamins 1 3/4 cup.
- Bring 4 cups of milk to boil in another pan . Now to curdle the milk add lemon juice to it stirring continously.
- Then drain it in muslin cloth or handkerchief.
- Hold it covered with cloth in the running water.Drain the excess water by pressing the cloth.
- Ensure that there is no water remaining.
- In a pressure cooker take 3 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar.
- Take the chenna out of the cloth in a dish , mash it and make around 15 small size of balls out of it.
- Toss that balls in the pressure cooker and bring two whistle.
- In the mean time see the milk for ras may be ready.
- Add the sugar for ras to it and add cardomon, pista, almond and safforn to it.Let it cool aside
- As the pressure cooker is warm now open it take out the balls of chenna with the spoon in a dish and let the water drain by pressing it little and let it cook.
- When the milk is cool add chenna balls to it and garnish with almonds,saffron and pistachios.
- Refrigerate it.
- Now it is ready to serve.
Note: While putting chenna balls in the pressure cooker do not put one on the other. Put number of pieces depending on the size of the pressure