Carrot kheer ingredients:
1. Carrot – 3
2. Milk – 2 cups
3. Sugar – ¾ cup or to taste
4. Ghee – 2 tsp
5. Cashew nuts – 2 tsp (broken into small pieces)
6. Badam – 2 tsp ( broken into small pieces)
7. Pista – 2 tsp ( broken into small pieces)
8. Cardamom powder – a pinch
Wash and peel the carrots.
Cut into three or four pieces and cook till the carrots are tender and make a fine paste.
Now take a heavy bottomed pan and add milk.
Bring it to boil for 10 mins.
Then add the carrot paste and cardamom powder.
Add sugar and keep stirring for 10 mins in low flame.
Remove from heat.
Finally garnish with pista, badam and cashew nuts.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Kheer is ready.
Roast the pista, badam and cashew nuts in 1 tsp of ghee.
Then broken into small pieces.
Roast the cardamoms in 1 tsp of ghee then powder it.