Our neck is an area that has several folds. These folds make very easy for the dirt to accumulate in them. It is very often that we don’t pay heed attention in proper care and cleaning of our neck. This careless cleaning of neck can lead the skin around neck to become dark as compared to the rest of the body complexion. Skin of neck can also get dark due to excess exposure to sun. Accumulation of sweat is also one of the reasons of dark skin around the neck.
Here are some useful tips to whiten the dark neck skin:
- To get rid of dark skin around neck or to whiten the neck skin, first of all you have to make a habit to wear sunscreen before going out into the sun.
- Clean and exfoliate your neck skin on regular basis.
- Make a paste of yogurt and crushed walnuts and apply the paste on your neck. It is best home remedy to remove dirt and layer of dark skin. Repeat this remedy thrice a week.
- Don’t wear artificial jewelry or imitation on regular basis to prevent dark skin around neck.
- Use plan lemon juice on dark area of your neck. You can also use Vitamin E to remove stains from your neck.
- Take one table spoon of chickpea flour, few drops of milk, and few drops of lemon juice and pinch of turmeric powder. Mix these ingredients well and apply the mixture on your neck. Leave the paste on your neck for half an hour and rinse with warm water and clean with towel.
- Apply cucumber juice on dark skin around your neck.
- Eat lots of green vegetables.
- Take a potato, 5-10 tsp of fresh milk and one tsp coconut oil. Mix them together and make a paste. Before applying this paste on your neck, wash your neck thoroughly and dry it out with towel. Apply the pack on your neck and leave it for half an hour. Then wash it with warm water.