Anti Aging for 30+ : New Demands
So you have crossed the line. You’re not in your 20′s anymore.
All of a sudden what you do really matters. What you eat, how much you exercise and how well you take care of yourself.
Your metabolism is going down and you really risk putting on weight and keeping it.
On top of our bodies changing this is a time in our lives when we are really busy.
We have families with young children. We have important careers. We have houses and cars to take care of.
Between all “musts” it is hard to prioritize taking care Yourself.
But it is vital if you want to be fit and look young for many year onwards.
It doesn’t have to take a lot of time and if you focus your efforts right you will be able to see and feel that they pay off.
Here is the anti aging formula for You.
Maybe you didn’t bother that much about skincare before. But if you want to look young now and in the future you need to start taking care of your skin.
- Hydrate your skin from both the inside and the outside. A good nourishing moisturizer is crucial. Apply skin conditioner and moisturizer to your face, neck and decolletage twice a day.
- During pregnancy, make sure to massage you belly with a good lotion to avoid stretch marks. Also eat foods rich in potassium to support your skin.
- Keep your eyes open for spider and varicose veins. Now is the time to start preventing them. Use support stockings if you stand a lot and massage your legs with a lotion rich in calendula everyday when you get out of the shower.
These are your 30+ anti aging diet guidelines.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fish or take fish oil supplements.
- Potassium rich food such as cucumber, dates and banana.
- Watch out for unhealthy fat and swap the pizza for sushi.
- Stuff you diet with metabolism boosters such as green tea, water, royal jelly and calcium.
- Make sure you eat enough iron. Choose foods like spinach, broccoli, oats, lentils, sea food, tofu, eggs and almonds.
It is still easy for you to get a fit, beautiful body.
New of you is that you need to exercise to stay in shape and keep your current muscles mass.
On top of this exercise is a great way to boost your metabolism which is extra important for you right now.
- Choose 3 days a week when you exercise for at least 30 minutes.
- On all other days stay as active as you can. Play with your kids. Walk a lot etc.
Don’t forget to exercise the muscles in your face. It takes very little time and you can do it almost anywher