Look Here to Look Young: 13 Powerful Food Habits
80% of you health depends on your Your lifestyle!
Your body’s physical age depends on many factors and your diet is one of them.
By loading your body with lifespan increasing nutrition and boosting it with super foods that fight damage you can quickly see results in Your Body, Your Energy and on Your Skin.
Here are 13 food habits that will make you look and feel young:
- Drink 2 cups of white tea each day: white tea is loaded with antioxidants.
- Have a berry smoothie a day.
- Eat fish twice a week to get vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats..
- Limit your intake of red meat as they increase the risk of cancer.
- Eat at least 4 serving of proteins each day. Remember there are excellent vegetable proteins.
- Avoid processed meat as they increase the risk of cancer and have a very high salt level.
- Never drink more than 1 glass of wine or bier in one evening, as it is filled with calories, it dehydrates you and shrinks your brain.
- Avoid sweets. A piece dark chocolate a couple of times a week is ok.
- Drink half a gallon of water and white tea each day to make sure your body can detox properly.
- Eat 7 servings of fruits each day to get plenty of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Always choose whole grain products for bread, pasta, rice etc as their refined counter parts contain fast carbs and very little nutrition.
- Eat a handful of raw nuts each day to give your body healthy fats.
- Supplement with:
as most people, even on a healthy diet, do not get enough of these foods.