Tips to Reduce Eye Puffiness
Bags under the eyes may be due to the accumulation of toxins, water, and fat.
Home Remedies To Reduce Eye Puffiness:
- Reduce your daily intake of salt and drink enough water. Give yourself a massage, gently press around the eye with the index finger and finish in the tear duct. Repeat at least 5 times for each eye.
- Make an infusion of watercress and raw potato and put compresses on the eyes. You can also apply castor oil around the eyes before going to bed.
- Put on chilled coffee (caffeinated) compresses for 10 minutes.
- Put two spoons in the freezer. The next day place the concave part of each spoon on each eye for five minutes.
- Green tea is a very effective anti-inflammatory. Make a cup of green tea and make some ice cubes with it. When ready, massage your eyes with the frozen green tea cubes.
- Moisten two chamomile tea bags with cold water and place them on your closed eyes for 15 minutes.
- Gently tap puffy areas on your upper and lower lids using your fingertips.
- Hold a bag of frozen peas to your eyes for a few minutes.
- Cut thin slices of melon and place over closed eyes for 10 minutes.
- Soak two cotton swabs in cold witch hazel and put them over your closed eyes for five minutes