~ Covering the needs of human beings….
Head to One Knee Pose – Janu Sirshasana
- Sit on the floor with your legs out.
- Bend one leg, bring the heel of your foot as close to your right groin as possible.
- For comfort you may place a pillow under your bent knee. Ensure that your spine is straight.
- Now exhale and begin to move forward slowly, keeping your back as straight as possible.
- Breathing normally, stretch forwards and straighten your spine.
- Maintain the position for as long as you can, breathing normally.
- Move forward as far as you can, stretch your arms and try to hold your foot.
- To return to an upright position, stretch forwards, inhale and stretch your arms up.
- Repeat the pose with the next foot bent.