- Boiled Eggs – 4
- Large Onions – 3(thinly sliced)
- Tomato – 3 (thinly sliced)
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbl spoons
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbl spoons
- Coriander/dhania powder – 2 tbl spoons
- Cinamon stick
- Badi elachi
- Chicken masala-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder
- Salt – 1 to 1 1/2 tbl spoon
- Oil – 4 tbl spoons
- Coriander leaves
- Hard boil eggs, remove the shell and keep aside .
- Fry the boiled egg until the color turn golden brownish (about 5 minutes) – be very careful with the oil blast, if possible cover the pan while frying the egg.
- In the same pan add 2 tsp oil when it is very hot add cumin seeds,bay leaf when the cumin seeds stars spluttering and thinly sliced onions. Saute until the onions are golden brown,now add sliced tomato and stir again for 5 to 6 minutes.
- In the meanwhile take a bowl Add ginger ,garlic paste,turmeric powder,coriander powder, red chilli powder, chicken masala salt and crushed cinamon stick and badi elachi .Now mix all the ingredients with small water .
- Now add all the Mixed contents of the bowl in kadahi fry, stirring constantly, for about 10-12 min, or until paste turns a light brown color and the gets oil separates.
- Add water as required and let it boil for 5 minutes,add the boiled eggs toss the eggs into the curry and let it simmer for 2 minutes,sprinkle garam masala and remove from heat when the curry is thick in consistency.
- Goes well with rice, paratha, puri or, plain chapati and with south Indian breads like Malabar Parotha.