Fenugreekis a wonder herb that is widely known to help promote the production of breast milk in lactating mothers, control cholesterol, and lower levels of blood sugar. It is also today becoming popular as a bodybuilding and breast enhancement supplement. So far, fenugreek for weight loss is the least-known function of this over-achieving herb, and that is precisely why we have seen fit to discuss it below.
Also known as Goat’s Horn, Bird’s Foot and Greek Hay, fenugreek is an upright herb that thrives in the mild Mediterranean climates typical to countries like Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Egypt and China. It is easy to grow as long as it is planted in a wide and open area. It doesn’t need nitrogen fertilizer, but in fact nourishes the surrounding soil with nitrogen as it grows. It matures to as tall as 2 feet, and grows white blossoms that produce bean pods with ten to twenty seeds. The seeds are very nutritional as a medicinal herb and savory as a spice. It’s been traditionally used around the world for a number of purposes and consumed raw or roasted. Today, it’s commercialized as capsules, teas and extracts.
About Weight Loss
In these times when so much attention is given to the body, everybody wants to lose weight. At the same time, everybody is having a difficult time doing it. This is when several herbal supplements are employed. There are so many of them, and fenugreek has entered into the mix.
How Fenugreek Can Help in Losing Weight
The tiny fenugreek seeds are found to have a good amount of fiber, and this is considered good for people who want to cut down on the calories. After all, when that much fiber is ingested, the stomach swells and so the person gets a feeling of fullness and satiety, making him or her not want to eat any fatty foods.
This is how to prepare the seeds: soak at least 10 grams of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water and let it stay overnight. Early the next day, chew the seeds with water before eating anything else. Soak some more in the morning, and likewise chew the seeds 30 minutes before having dinner. The idea is to lose appetite but not lose important nutrition, since the seeds are very nutritious and, in fact, medicinal.
As in any kind of human endeavor, herbal supplements cannot work alone. To effectively lose weight, a person should at the same time watch what he or she is eating. A healthy and balanced meal is essential. This includes cereals, grains, pulses, beans, vegetables and fruits. Weight watchers must never starve themselves and risk their health. One must also avoid eating fatty and oily foods, junk foods, processed foods, sweets and alcohol, as well as unhealthy habits as smoking and lack of sleep. Weight-watchers need to drink plenty of water to satisfy thirst, which is often mistaken as hunger. Often, a glass of water could satisfy a need that is often filled up with food.
Finally, to aid the effects of fenugreek for weight loss, one must regularly exercise. It is very helpful to jog or simply walk for at least 15 minutes a day until you can do more than 30 minutes. Take the stairs instead of the lift. Choose any kind of exercise that is enjoyable and may be done on a regular basis. Some sample activities are swimming, table tennis, lawn tennis or brisk walking.
very good article which takes two minutes to read. I’m sending this to persons I care about……..I hope you do too!!!
Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm Water b This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but about Heart Attacks. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating.
For those who like to drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this ‘sludge’ reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer.
It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
Common Symptoms Of Heart Attack…
A serious note about heart attacks – You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting
. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.
You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea andintense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up.. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let’s be careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.
A cardiologist says if everyone who reads this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we’ll save at least one life. Read this & Send to a friend. It could save a life…So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you care about. I JUST DID
Dark Circles Remedies
Dark Circles home remedies and natural cures, Questions and answers
Dark Circles Natural Cure at Home
Home remedies for dark circles are considered to be the best healing method. It is natural way of curbing the dark blemishes under the eye which will not cause any harm to the skin.
1) Application of a thin sliced cucumber on top of each eye for 15 to 20 minutes, twice a day, relieves stress and cools down the eyes.
2) A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks.
3) Consume at least two to three liters of water on a daily basis. Water is a very essential remedy in this case and it flushes out the toxins present in the body.
4) Tea bags are known to be very effective in curing dark circles. A cold tea bag should be put on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes everyday.
5) Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and add a few drops of lime juice in it. Apply the mixture on the eyes and the dark circles for 10 to 15 minutes everyday and see the difference in two to three weeks.
6) Rose water is considered to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for generations. Apply two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and gently massage on the affected area of the eye for five to six minutes. You will see the result in two to three weeks. This method is considered to be one of the most effective cures for dark circles.
Dark Circles Diet
Dark Circles : Home Remedies suggested by users
Eat a Healthy Diet and have Breakfast
A healthy diet for dark circles which is full of nutrients is the most essential thing in this case. If the body does not receive its daily intake of nutrients, it may create such problems and maybe worse in the future.
Some of the essential nutrients can be found in:
1) Fresh Fruits and vegetables
2) Green leafy vegetables
3) Cereal crops such as oats, barley, wheat and millets. 4) Fresh juices of fruits and vegetables.
Other Suggestions for Dark Circles
Other Dark Circles Skin Care Treatments
1) Washing your face with water and a soft soap every hour is very important. It is very important that your skin stays fresh and cool all the time and free from any germs or bacteria.
2) Daily eight hours of sleep is very essential for the body and the eyes. It is very important that you sleep without being disturbed at all. This is not only good for the eyes but also for the body as you will not have any health problems in the future.
3) “Work less and relax more” should be your main motto if you wish to get rid of the dark circles as soon as possible. Stress and fatigue are two toxic enemies of a dark circle-free skin.
4) Exercising is also very important and should be added to your daily regime. If you remain healthy at all times, you will not encounter any health problems.
These suggestions are very instrumental for under eye treatment
H E A L T H R E M E D I E S
Books of reference- Hadyat ul Shia by Ayatullah Mishkini, Tib e Raza, Tibb-e-Masoomeen, Islamic Meditives Cure Ailments index
In Tadbiyat-e-Hikmat it is narrated that Maula Ali (A.S) says like soap cleans clothes but it also wears off the clothes, so too many medications temporarily cleanses the body from diseases but it makes it boosedah.
We are obliged to all those who helped us in the making of this booklet. May Allah Bless them health and prosperity. Please excuse us in case of any error.
Imam Ali [a.s] said: “Never, never will prosperity be reached by remaining idle and lazy.”
· FOR CURE FROM DISEASE/ILLNESS:
Ayatullah Nasrullah Burujardi says the patient should pray himself (if the mareez is unable to pray himself then some one should pray on his behalf) – 17,000 times salwat. 1000 salwat hadiya to each of the14 masoomeen, 1000 salwat as hadiya to Bibi Zainab, 1000 salwat as hadiya to Hazrat Abbas and 1000 salwat as hadiya to Umul baneen. (very effective if prayed in one sitting)
· FOR FULFILLMENT OF HAJJAT AND REMOVING OF WORRIES.
Pray 1000 times in one sitting Allahumma Laan Muawiya ibn Abi Saffyan. (Laan (part of tabbarrah), is very effective because it makes you realize why the laan is being sent on the person, and awakens you
to stay away from evil deeds. Praying laan fulfills desires quickly,also pray salwat before and after the tasbihs, also do istigfar)
GENERAL TIPS FOR GOOD HEALTH
· The Prophet (S.A.W.W) Says- 77 diseases are cured by honey.
· Do not stand and drink water at night, incurable disease will be contracted (6th Imam a.s)
· Drinking Rain water is beneficial for health
· 21 raisins (kishmish) on an empty stomach for good memory and good health.
· Do not sleep on an empty stomach.
· Eat only when you are hungry.
· Use the washroom before sleeping.
· Do not sleep in a straight position immediately after a meal, as it hinders digestion and causes gastric problems.
· Do not bathe immediately after a meal, as it hinders digestion.
· Best not to eat anything except fruits between breakfast and dinner.
· Do not eat fruits immediately after a meal, wait for a hr before eating fruits.
· Eat the fruits at the beginning of their season.
· Don’t drink tea immediately after a meal as tea has acid in it and food has protein in it therefore digestion is hindered.
· Do not smoke a cigarette immediately after a meal it is equivalent to smoking 10 cigarettes at other times and is the main cause of cancer.
· Never urinate in the sea or swimming pools,one contracts incurable disease.
· After a hot water bath put a mug of cold water on your feet
· Best time to sleep, which is most beneficial, is 2½ hrs after sunset.
· Start and end your food with a pinch of salt to ward off 70 kinds of diseases. End your meal also with a pinch of salt.
· Waking up 2½ hrs before sunrise is very beneficial for health.
· Namaz-e-shab is best for good health.
· Try to do all work facing qibla and in a state of wuzu- Tilwat-e-Quran, cooking, studying etc.
· Alims say that honey serves a dual purpose i.e. in the winter it has a warm effect and in summer it has a cooling effect.
· Cutting nails on Friday cures many diseases.
· Elaichi to be chewed thoroughly with the skin, after meals for at least 40 days to see results.
· Dairy products, egg yolk, soya beans,garlic, vegetables and fish. Feet should always be clean. Keep your feet dry of moisture and sweat and keep them warm by wearing cotton socks not nylon socks. This plays a very important role for good blood circulation for sugar patient.
· Drink garlic juice
· Methi seeds (better used in the winter) one teaspoon nihar mouth or in powdered form. And one teaspoon 1 hr before meals.
· One teaspoon of honey before going to bed.
· Remove potato eyes from a raw potato, wash well and liquidize and drink immediately.
· Fill water in a copper vessel at night and drink it in the morning.
· Mix honey 1 teaspoon and 2 teaspoons luke warm water and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder (dalchinni powder) to be slowly massaged on joint pains.
FOR CHORNIC ARTHRITIS
· 1 cup hot water, 2 teaspoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder mix well and drink twice a day.
FOR BACK PAIN
· Ginger juice and salt to be mixed and massaged
· Massage back with hot olive oil (always use hot oil for massage, it is very effective)
· Clove oil massage
· ½ teaspoon Ajwine and ½ teaspoon ghur to be chewed well twice a day. If back pain is very severe then increase the quantity to 1 teaspoon each
· FOR LEG CRAMPS / BODY PAIN OR STIFFNESS IN THE BODY- massage with hot coconut oil
· BED WETTING- One teaspoon of honey before going to bed.
· FOE A PEACEFUL SLEEP- one teaspoon of honey at night
· BEAUTY TIPS- Hadees of Imams For good colour:-use the following in your diet:- Egg plant (began), onion,bahi (queens), bananas and olives
· FOR A HEALTHY SKIN-Rub cucumber juice on the face.
· Besan ka atta, ghee and water to be mixed and rubbed on face.
TO REMOVE STAINS FROM ANY WHERE ON THE BODY-
Boil 1 liter water till ¼ liter remains, then mix glycerin and limetogether and use twice a day.
FOR HEART PROBLEMS
· Drink carrot juice (carrot juice not recommended for pregnant women).
· Mix water and ginger juice in equal parts and drink daily.
· For pain in the heart- 8-10 tulsi leaves mixed with 2-3 black peppers to be chewed and swallowed
FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
· Eat 3-4 garlic cloves daily.
· Drink milk mixed with crushed lasan.
· Nihar mouth 1 teaspoon olive oil.
· Eat fresh vegetables and fruits. Bananas and melons are especially beneficial.
· 2 teaspoon of honey mixed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice to be taken twice a day.
· For High and low Blood Pressure: Do deep breathing.
· Chew 1 teaspoon tea leaves mixed with sugar
· Mix luke warm water, lime juice and 1 pinch salt and drink
· Rub ginger juice around the naval
FOR COUGHS & COLDS
· A lemon a day keeps the cold away.
· Orange (mosambi) juice.
· 1 tblspoon of ginger juice mixed with ½ teaspoon honey.
· 2½ cups water to be boiled then add juice of 2 lemons and honey and drink at night.
· Drink onion juice and honey mixed together.
· For coughs ½ onion dipped in honey overnight and drink the juice
· For excessive coughing and to avoid coughing continuously keep pomegranate skin in the mouth
· Inhaling steam of hot water mixed with garlic cloves.
· 5 grms of honey 4 times in the day.
· For Phlegm (balghum)-chew dates well and drink hot water over it.
· For Colds, Coughs and Phlegm (balghum) in hot milk add haldi, salt and ghur and drink at night.
FOR MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
· (Dua to be prayed for results within 40 days or 3 months) –
Surah Taha- to be prayed for 41 to 90 days. Better to be prayed at time of shab and completed 5 mins before Namaz-e-Fajr.
· Surah Baqarah ayah # 137 to be recited 100 times for marriage proposal, family problems and for anger
فَإِنْ آمَنُوا بِمِثْلِ مَا آمَنتُم بِهِ فَقَدِ اهْتَدَوا ۖ وَّإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّمَا هُمْ فِي شِقَاقٍ ۖفَسَيَكْفِيكَهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿١٣٧﴾
Translation: “So if they believe as ye believe, they are indeed on the right path; but if they turn back, it is they who are in schism; but Allah will suffice thee as against them, and He is the All- Hearing, the All-Knowing.”
REASONS OF DEPRESSION:
· If you wear black shoes.
· If you wear clothes in the standing position.
· If you wipe your hands or face with your clothes.
· Negative thinking.
· Lack of something in your body.
· Recalling old memories.
Remedies For depression:
· Do not wear black shoes.
· Wear your dress/clothes in a sitting position.
· Do not wipe your hands or face with the clothes you are wearing (also adversely effects rizk and rozi).
· Keep a positive attitude towards others even if they do not show a friendly attitude towards you.
· Use raw vegetables.
· Eat oranges, berries, black grapes, olives.
· Eat dry fruits before meal.
· Drink warm milk with honey and cinnamon powder (equal quantity) at night.
· Drink warm water with 1tbs honey at daytime.
· Wash your hair with water of bairi leaves.
· Wear yellow slippers or shoes (also beneficial for barkat in rozi/rizk); if yellow is can not be worn then wear white slippers or shoes. (Yellow color is a much liked color in Islam).
· Eat fruit of the season in the beginning of the season.
· Recite salwat 100 times daily.
· Drink orange juice to overcome deficiencies in your body.
· Recite BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN IR RAHIM LAHAULA WALA QUWATA ILLA BILLAH IL ALI UL AZIM 100 times.
· When you wake up from sleep recite durud 5times and LAHAUL 8 times while lying down. Again recite durud 5 times and LAHAUL 8 times in a sitting position. Repeat the amaal again when you stand up, when in washroom and finally when washing hands. (In total the amaal should be done 5 times).
· Apply honey and cinnamon powder in equal quantity.
· Massage the effected area with the paste of baisan flour (for itching).
· Do not use egg, peanuts, sugar and dairy products.
· Massage with the juice of tulsi leaves
· Apply coconut oil on the beginning stage of pimples on a continuous basis for 7days.
· Wash your face with lassi.
· Wash your face with paste of besan flour.
To change ones nature (especially for children):
Recite 5 times durud followed by 21 times Surah Qadr and again 5times durud in a moderate voice near the person’s ear, then make a speech of
5 to 7 minutes of what changes you want in him (as the brain is conscious),while he is sleeping. The amaal will break if the person wakes up during the amaal. The amaal shall be performed for 21 days on
the same time everyday. The person performing it shall be in state of wuzu and should be facing the qibla. (However, if the person is abroad then the same amaal shall be performed at the time when that person is sleeping. That person should be in your imagination and your hand should be on the pillow in that person’s room or another room-this should be done with full concentration)-You can tell the child of the amaal but it is better not to tell him.
FOR CURING OSTEOPOROSIS, WEAKNESS OF BODY AND BONES ETC
· Eat two apples a day.
· Every morning eat a handful of any sesame seeds(till) either black or white.
· Liquidize or blend 10 almonds with a cup of milk. Drink this mixture twice i.e. one cup before breakfast and another before sleeping.
· Eat more of dark green leafy vegetables.
· Eat low fat dairy products.
FOR CURING WEAKNESS IN CHILDREN
Give them carrot and orange juice.
· The child should eat as many bananas as he/she can after meals.
· Boil Figs (angeer) with milk and give the milk to child to drink and the Figs to eat.
FOR ENCOURAGING HUNGER:
· Chew ½ spoon of Ajwaeen twice a day.
FOR ALL SEVERE/NON-SEVERE EYE PROBLEMS:
· Wash hands after meals and apply your wet palms to your eyes reciting ayat 82 of Surah Bani-Israel, seven times.
· Recite Ayat-al-kursi and blow your warm breath on your palms and keep your palms on your eyes.
· Put drops of pure honey in your eyes everyday.
· Drink 3 sips of water every time after you do wudhoo (ablution) with the intention of decreasing anger.
· Recite Ya Wadudo 360 times on any sweet thing for 40 days and then eat (can also do it for someone else and give it to them to eat).
BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TASK:
· Recite Al Mubdiyo or Ya Mubdiyo 56 times. Inshallah the work will get completed.
This can be also recited on a pregnant woman, for avoiding miscarriage and having a safe delivery.
· Recite Ayat # 70 of Surah Baqrah.قَالُوا ادْعُ لَنَا رَبَّكَ يُبَيِّن لَّنَا مَا هِيَ إِنَّ الْبَقَرَ تَشَابَهَ عَلَيْنَا وَإِنَّا إِن شَاءَ اللَّـهُ لَمُهْتَدُونَ ﴿٧٠﴾
They said: Call on your Lord for our sake to make it plain to us what she is, for surely to us the cows are all alike, and if Allah please
we shall surely be guided aright.
the above ayat can also be recited while going shopping, or before starting any business or housekeeping task or before marriage
FOR INCREASE IN SUSTENANCE (RIZQ):
Recite ayat 73 and 74 of Surah Al Imran 350 times in one sitting. This does wonders. Recite it preferably every day.
· One who is weak in Mathematics, should recite YA MUHSEEYI (ONE WHO COUNTS), as many times as possible.
· To aquire concentration while studying, recite Surah Falaq and Surah Naas once before starting.
FOR ANY PROBLEMS IN PERIODS (MENSTRUATION) OR FOR IRREGULARITY:
· Eat sesame seeds (till), white or black.
· Take 20 tola water and 1 tola black sesame seeds (till) and boil them together until only 5 tola water is left. Then add gurr for as sweet as you want and drink the mixture.
FOR CLEANSING OF HEART FROM BAD DEEDS SUCH AS BUGHS, JEALOUSY ETC AND FOR ACCEPTANCE OF REPENTANCE (TAWBA) FOR KEEPING AWAY FROM SINS
· Recite Ziyarat-e-Ahsura.
· Recite Tasbih-e-Fatima Zahra(a.s).
· After namaz-e-fajr recite Surah Qadr and Surah Ikhlas.
· Recite at least 50 quranic ayats with concentration everyday.
· Recite Ayat-e-Karima 400 times everyday for one year (to change a bad habit),
TO PURIFY AND CLEAN ONE’S HEART:
One should recite Surah Alam Nashra 7 times , before going to sleep.
Inshallah the next day when he wakes up , his heart will be free of any kind of hatred and impurity towards any one or for anyone
· Mix a little ghee in milk and drink it.
· Massage the forehead with a little ghee or clove oil
· In one cup of water, put 1 tsp of haldi, boil it and then drink it
· In order to normalize blood cholesterol the best things to drink are : Carrot juice, Celery juice
· Best to eat are apples, bananas, grape fruit, carrots and dry beans
· .Also during our food intake to take a little bit of honey
· If one is suffering from very high cholesterol and wants to normalize it in two hours has to have the following mixture:
In 16 oz of tea water, mix 2 tbsp of honey and 3 tsp of Cinnamon powder and then drink it.
· Eat Figs
· Have lemon juice twice a day
· 1 cup of ripe tomato juice
· To have first thing in the morning hot water mixed with 2tsp of honey
· To have hot milk mixed with 2 tsp of honey at night before sleeping
· Carrot juice
· If suffering from dry piles, then have lassi mixed with a little bit of gur.
· To Liquidise have coriander leaves (dhanya) with water and drink it.
· To liquidize neem leaves with water, sieve and then drink
· If suffering from painful piles , then eat masoor daal with roti and lassi.
· Stop having hot spicy food
FOR HAIR PROBLEMS
· Highly recommended to eat figs.
· To massage the head with: hot olive oil mixed with 1 tsp cinnamon powder + 2 tsp honey. Keep it for 15 mins before washing.
· Mix a little sugar in lemon juice and apply it on the hair, then wash it off.
· Make a powder of neem leaves, then in about 100 gm of neem leaves powder, mix it in coconut oil and apply it in the hair once a week
· In order to have shiny hair , have cucumber
TO REDUCE WEIGHT
· To eat twice a day
· Make a mixture of: 1 cup apple cider + 1 cup honey + 16 pieces of lasan (garlic), liquidize it for 1 min, put it in a glass cylinder with a tight lid and put it in the fridge for one week.
After one week, put 2 tsp of this mixture in a glass of hot water and have it twice a day preferably first thing in the morning and not to eat anything for half an hour after this.
BED WETTING IN CHILDREN
· Make them eat tiil
FOR GOOD HEIGHT IN CHILDREN
· Make them eat gurr and onions
FOR EASY TEETHING AND NO LOOSE MOTIONS
· Glucose water and lemon water, 2 tbsp four times a day
STAMMERING IN CHILDREN
· Recite Surah Jumah on water and make them drink
FOR ANY KIND OF FEAR
· One should open the Holy Quran and start reciting 100 ayats from the page where ever he has opened it and then after 100 ayats,say 3 times “YA ALLAH… pls help me overcome my fear”. This can also be done when one is facing any kind of problem and difficulty. After reciting 100 ayats, say 3 time “YA ALLAH…pls solve this problem for me”. Inshallah either the problem will be solved or one will get an idea as to how to deal with the problem.
FOR ALL STOMACH AILMENTS
· To have adrak water + lemon water + half tsp black pepper powder
· To cure indigestion and gas problems mix ajwain powder in hot water and drink it
· Mix channa + gurr and have it with hot water and drink it
· Mix 1 tsp adrak water + 2 tsp lemon water + saakar (misri) powder and have it before eating .This is good for gas, acidity and indigestion.
For every dish we have, we should recite a different ‘Bismillah…”
· Half tsp ajwain + half tsp gurr , mix thoroughly and chew it. Do it twice a day.
· To have honey + gurr
· Boil water with a little cinnamon powder and then drink it
· Cut lemon and sprinkle a little sugar on it and suck it
· To chew elaichi and tulsi leaves
TO PREVENT NAUSEA
· To taste a little honey and elaichi powder
· To prevent nausea while on a journey, keep a little piece of daalchini and laung in the mouth
· Chew in equal parts soonf and sugar morning and evening
· To have black pepper powder and saakar powder
· To have tulsi leaves + 2 to 3 pieces of black pepper. The same apply when facing dizziness when travelling.
Sometimes, sore throat might simply be a symptom of mouth breathing, sudden changes in the weather or even dry air. And there is always a possibility of streptococcal infection in the throat. You need to seek medical help in case the sore throat persists for more than few days, there is white pus on your tonsils or there is fever associated with it.
• Rest and fluids are great help. Sufficient intake of water helps in washing away infections quickly from your system.
• The old standard is to gargle with warm salt water (1 tsp salt dissolved in one glass of water) at least a few times a day. It eases the scorching feeling in your throat. It works by improving the circulation around the throat area. It also cleans the pharynx thus enabling your immune system to be more potent.
• Gargling with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar diluted in a glass of water a few times a day also helps. The acidity of the vinegar can help to kill a bacterial infection. Please note that you must always rinse your mouth thoroughly after using apple cider to prevent tooth enamel damage.
• You can add salt to seeds of Bishop’s weed and gargles can be done with this mixture. It is particularly effective when a cold has had an adding effect on your condition.
• Fenugreek seeds could also be a very effective gargle.
• Gargling with a solution made from indigo leaves can provide relief from a sore throat.
• Gargling with an infusion made of henna leaves heals a sore throat as it has antibacterial properties.
• Dried raspberry leaf boiled in water can make a great gargle. It can be used as a fever-reducing drink too.
• Sage is an effective sore-throat gargle. Mix 1 teaspoon sage in a cup boiling water. Add 1 teaspoon of each cider vinegar and honey, and then gargle four times a day.
• Mango bark helps to soothe a sore throat as well as other similar illnesses. You need to extract the fluid of the bark which is then ground, and applied to the throat. Ground bark can also be used to gargle by stirring 10 ml of the mixture into 125 ml of water.
• Barberry tincture prevents strep from attacking the lining of the throat. Take 15-20 drops in 1/4 cup of water 3 times daily for 10 days.
• Chives and scallions are useful for a sore throat when simmered in water for 5 minutes. Drink this as a tea.
• Horseradish is a herb with excellent properties to treat sore throat and upper respiratory tract infections.
• Coarsely powdered cinnamon added to a glass of water along with two tablespoons of honey and a pinch of ground pepper and then boiled, is another remedy for sore throat.
• Clove powder and oil are very effective in treating sore throat.
• Figs and beets are beneficial in sore throat.
• Hyssop is one of the effective herbal remedies for sore throats. Soak 2 teaspoons of hyssop in a cup of boiling water and cover it for at least 10 minutes. Let it cool down and then sip it up.
• Also, try using a humidifier if dry air seems to have caused the tickle down your throat. To relieve a sore throat, essential oils of eucalyptus, tea tree or lavender can be put in a humidifier. They can also be added to a bath.
• Saline solution is another great help for addressing dry nasal passages and also acts as a natural strep throat remedy popularly known to do wonders. You can apply a warm heating pad or compress to the throat to help relieve pain.
• Avoid fried or cold foods, very cold drinks and anything sour as they can aggravate a sore throat.
• Sucking on throat lozenges made with zinc or slippery elm, can be soothing to a scratchy throat. It is recommended to avoid lozenges that contain either mint or menthol. Both ingredients tend to be drying and are bad for the throat.
• If possible try to rest your voice for the day. Avoid straining your throat by talking too much, especially talking loudly.
• Another useful home remedy is to fill a tablespoon halfway with honey and then squeeze a lemon to fill up the spoon. Thereafter, add a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, put the spoon in your mouth, and suck on it slowly.
• Garlic is also known to relieve sore throat as it is a natural antiseptic. It can be eaten as well as consumed in a tea.
• Sucking on hard candy, in the sugar-free variety, helps to keep your mouth and throat moist, which can help you get some relief from sore throat.
• Sometimes, sore throat is a sign that your immune system is weak. Take vitamin C to boost your immune system. It can be done either taking a vitamin C supplement or by supplementing the body by drinking fresh orange juice daily.
It is important to note that for strep throat, these home remedies are to be used in conjunction with the treatment prescribed by the doctor. Home remedies are useful in helping you get better sooner, but this condition should not be ignored and you should immediately seek medical help.
Do you dream of having bigger breasts?
You are not alone.
Many women dream of bigger breasts. A well-rounded figure makes many women feel more comfortable, confident and desirable.
You probably know that there are many available options ranging from taking pills or supplements, applying breast creams, going through implant surgery, etc.
If you don’t feel like spending a ton of money, it’s a much better to try a natural alternative such as exercising and breast boosting eating healthy foods. Well chosen foods and exercises not only make your breasts look naturally fuller. They also keep you away from the dangers and side effects of other methods.
Most effective natural breast enlargement programs use three techniques:
- foods and herbs
You will never know how well you will respond to a natural breast enlargement program but if you can get your hands on an inexpensive program you have very little to lose. Like Linda who went from a cup A to a cup C in only 5 weeks and 5 days. I’m sure she was very pleased with her $37 investment.
This article is about food. Adding these foods to your diet can help you get the well-developed breasts that you’ve been dreaming of.
Essential Foods to Increase Your Breast Size
Hormonal imbalance is one of the reasons why women have small breasts. If the female body produces too much of the male hormone, testosterone, it hinders the growth of breasts. So keep your testosterone production within the normal level by reducing your carb intake and getting more of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Meanwhile, the female hormone, estrogen, causes breast enlargement and is responsible for the distinguishing appearance of a mature female breast. That’s why flat-chested girls in China are served with chicken soup with chicken head, which is believed to contain a high percentage of estrogen.
Foods High in Estrogen Are:
- Soy products: soy bean and products made from it are known for their natural estrogen.
- Dairy is very good source of natural estrogen.
- Flax seeds provide you with natural estrogen and they are very good for your overall health. So are other seeds like:
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Anise seed
- Spices and herbs:
- Beans and peas:
- Chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- Lima beans
- Kidney beans
- Black-eyed peas
- Navy beans
- Red beans
- Split peas
- Red clover
- Whole grain:
- Brown rice
- Fruits and Greens:
Substitute the white beans with black-eyes peas or soybeans and munch on these Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies to increase your breast size.
Fruits and Vegetables
As mentioned earlier, fruits and vegetables regulate the testosterone level in your body. It also contributes to your overall health. Just like whole grains such as oats, wheat and barley, they can also help in increasing your breast size because they contain a high percentage of fiber. Red cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts and broccoli can prevent cancer cells from developing. In addition, fruits such as blueberries and strawberries contain anthocyanins that protect your cells from free-radical damage.
The mastogenic effect of herbs has long been known and used in various cultures throughout the world dating back to the harem girls in the Middle East. For centuries, folk medicine has recognized the effects of herbs on female breasts.
- Fenugreek contains compounds that increase healthy breast tissue.
- Saw palmetto contains phyto-nutrients in addition to supporting healthy appetites and smooth digestion of food.
- Wild yam is a widely used breast enlarger and sexual stimulant.
- Fennel is used to increase breast size and promote milk production in new mothers.
You need fat to increase your breast size. Here is it important to choose wisely. The right fat will distribute evenly over your body, including your breasts. Unhealthy fats will get stuck on places like you belly where is will be extra hard to get rid off and it can be a health hazard. The fats you need are mono unsaturated fats.
- Olives and olive oil
- Avocado and avocado oil
- Raw nuts
- Lin seeds and linseed oil
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed oil
As a bonus, here are additional tips to firm up and enhance your breasts:
- Use breast enhancing massage.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol and carbonated drinks.
- Do not eat junk food.
- Get enough sleep.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try the breast enlargement program that helped almost 8000 women to increase their breasts two cup sizes NATURALLY.
You’ve found the essentials for increasing your breast size here. You also need to consider how to keep your breasts healthy.
Age Spot Remedies
Age spots show up as we age especially in caucasian descent. Age spots appear due to over exposure of the sun. Especially when the sun is high in the sky. The best way to avoid age spota is to wear sun screen at all times when your skin is exposed to the sun. Here are a few ways to help fade age spots:
Sour cream: Place a dot of sour cream on the spot. Half rinse it off and wipe off the rest with a soft tissue. Follow with moisturizer.
Sour milk: Wash your face with sour milk on a regular basis. The lactic acid will help peel the skin without drying it.
Lemon Juice: Apply lemon juice to the dark spots with the tip of your finger.
Honey: Mix warm honey with a small amount of wheat germ. Spread the mixture on your face. Allow it to sit for about 5 minutes and then wipe it off.
Horseradish juice or vinegar can also help lighten dark spots.
Yellow Mustard: Mix grounded yellow mustard with milk. Apply to the face and leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse off.
Onions: Rub sliced red onoins on age spots twice daily until all spots have faded.
Give some of these a try and let me know how it goes!
Coconut oil uses
1. Good for the skin. Coconut oil is great for dry or aging skin. Also great for sun exposed skin. Coconut oil helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkes and will not irritate the skin and can also help with skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
Mix together 2T unrefined cocconut oil, 1 T raw honey and 2 drops vanilla, peppermint or sweet orange essential oil. Use this on your face as a moisturizer or evening repair cream. This recipe can also be placed on the entire body. Enjoy!
2. Stress Relief. After a long day, massage a drop of coconut oil onto the forehead in a circular motion. The scent of coconuts is soothing to the mind and will help lower your stress level.
3. Digestion. Coconut oil contains saturated fats that have anti-bacterial properties. These properties will help control, parasites, and fungi that may cause indigestion and other digestion related problems such as irritable bowel syndrome. The fat will also aid in the absorption of vitamins, minerals and amino acids, making you healthier all around.
4. Fitness. Coconut oil stimulates metabolism and improves thyroid function. These properties help to burn off fat and increase muscle growth.
5. Healing. To protect a scrape, place a small amount of oil on it. The oil will form a thin layer to protect it from bacteria and viruses. It will also help speed up the healing process in bruises.
6. Hair Care. Place coconut on the scalp for dandruff and on the hair to increase shine and moisture. Leave it on for about 30 minutes and then wash it out.
7. Baking. Use cocnut oil in place of butter or shortening in your cake or cookie recipe. Coconut oil improves good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol and helps keep blood sugar levels stable.
8. In place of butter. Use coconut oil on your toast in the morning instead of butter. How about melting it on your vegetables in place of butter?
Many people face the problem of dark skin on knees and elbows and people feel much trouble in hiding dark knees and elbows. This dark skin of knees and elbows is caused due to accumulation of dead skin cells. Careless cleaning and rubbing of skin is also another reason of dark knees and elbows. If you are also facing the same problem then follow the home remedies given below to get rid of dark skin of knees and elbows:
- Mix one tablespoon of vitamin E, lemon juice and one table spoon of glycerin. Add 4 table spoon of milk in this mixture. Do massage on dark areas with this paste and leave for 15 minutes. Wash dark areas with warm water 20 minutes after massaging.
- You can also get rid of dark areas on knees and elbows by rubbing a slice of lemon. You can also use lemon juice for massage. Leave dark areas after massage for half an hour and then rub dark areas with towel wet in hot water.
- Mix coconut oil and lime juice and massage on dark areas. Take coconut oil double in quantity than lime juice and massage. Leave dark areas for half an hour after massage and then wash with warm water and clean with towel.
- You can also make a mixture of basin ( Gram Flour) and lemon juice. You can also add some milk and rose water in the paste and apply on knees and elbows. Leave the paste for 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Take a leave from fresh aloe plant and rub it on your skin. It is useful to remove darkness.
- Keep your elbows and knees moisturized by using cocoa butter. Honey lotions can also be used in this regard.
- Increase your daily water consumption for natural moisturizing and hydration.
- Avoid kneeling on your knees and leaning on your elbows. It also darkens the skin on these areas.